About Dr. Andreas von Werder
Andreas acts for clients on private and public M&A transactions.
He also has 25 years of in-depth experience advising private equity firms, management and vendors on leveraged buy-outs, management buy-outs and venture capital transactions as well as in restructuring situations.
Andreas is further a civil law notary and as such handles the notarisation of complex
M&A and real estate transactions as well as other corporate transactions including corporate restructurings and housekeeping matters.
He speaks German, English, French and some Spanish.
- Advising Clayton, Dubilier & Rice on the acquisition of Kalle from Silverfleet.
- Advising Permira on the acquisition of TeamViewer.
- Advising Kinderhook Industries on the sale of Trubiquity, a provider of managed file transfer and information logistics, to Rocket Software.
- Advising 3i on the acquisition of the stake held by Allianz Capital Partners in ferry operator Scandlines.
- Advising Charterhouse on the acquisition of Bartec, a manufacturer of explosive protection products.
- Universities of Marburg/Germany, Geneva/Switzerland and Strasbourg/France (law)
- University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana, US (LLM)
- Attorney-at-law (Rechtsanwalt)
- Certified tax lawyer (Fachanwalt für Steuerrecht)
- Civil law notary (Notar) with office in Frankfurt am Main
- Lecturer at RheinMain University for Applied Science (Hochschule RheinMain), where he also gives courses in M&A and company law