About Friedrich von der Heydt-von Kalckreuth
Friedrich advises both national and international corporations, financial institutions and financial sponsors on all aspects of corporate law with a strong focus on M&A transactions in the infrastructure space.
He speaks German and English.
- Advising the Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau on its minority investment in German transmissions operator TransnetBW
- Advising Global Infrastructure Partners on the acquisition of a majority interest in German logistics provider VTG
- Advising the management board of Deutsche Telekom on the partial sale of its tower business to a consortium of Brookfield Asset Management and DigitalBridge
- Advising KKR on its investment in the Körber Supply Chain business
- Advising a consortium of Partners Group, OTPP and CDPQ on the acquisition of Techem Group
- Advising Antin Infrastructure Partners on the investment in ERR
- Advising Partners Group Private Infrastructure on the acquisition of special vessel operator North Star
- Advising Siemens Gamesa on the acquisition of the onshore business of Senvion Group
- Universities of Heidelberg and Muenster, Germany
- University of Edinburgh, UK (LLM)
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court (Kammergericht) in Berlin, Germany
- Rechtsanwalt, Germany