Vladislav is an associate in our Moscow office. He primarily focuses on mergers and acquisition, joint ventures, banking and finance.
His experience also includes advising on a wide variety of corporate, real-estate and regulatory issues.
Vladislav is a native Russian speaker, he is fluent in English and has a working knowledge of Spanish and German.back to tab navigation
- Advising Sberbank Group on the split up of its joint ventures with Yandex, namely Yandex.Market (e-commerce) and Yandex.Money (online payments service), whereby Sberbank's 45% share in Yandex.Market was sold to Yandex for RUB 42bn, and Yandex's 25% share in Yandex.Money was sold to Sberbank for approx. RUB 2.4 billion; as part of the deal, Yandex agreed to provide certain transitional IP/IT services and assets to Yandex.Money.
- Advising Rostelecom on its acquisition of a 55% stake in Tele2 Russia, the fastest growing mobile operator in Russia, from a consortium of strategic investors led by VTB Group.
- Advising a consortium of investors (PIF, RCIF and RDIF) on the consolidation of JSC PE Obolenskoe (OBL Pharm) with AFK Sistema’s Binnopharm to create the largest pharmaceutical producer in Russia with a diversified portfolio of over 200 products.
back to tab navigation
- Lomonosov Moscow State University (Bachelor of Laws)
- Lomonosov Moscow State University (Master of Civil Law)