About Lucas Vanassche
Lucas is a Principal Associate in our Brussels antitrust, competition and trade group.
His practice covers merger control and antitrust investigations, including several high-profile multi-jurisdictional investigations by the European Commission and other authorities worldwide.
Lucas also reguarly advises multinational companies on antitrust compliance.
His experience spans across different sectors, with a particular focus on healthcare, consumer goods and tech, where he advises some of the largest industry players worldwide.
He speaks English, Dutch and French.
- Member of the Brussels Bar: 2015
- LL.M European Legal Studies, College of Europe, Bruges, Belgium: 2015
- Masters of Law KU Leuven, Belgium: 2014
- Bachelor of Law KU Leuven, Belgium: 2013
- Exchange semester at Humboldt University Berlin: 2012