About Annemarie van der Does Vos
Annemarie is an associate in the finance team of our firm's Amsterdam office and is part of our global transactions (GT) practice group.
Her recent (leveraged) financing and lending experience includes advising:
- CVC on the financing supporting its acquisition of ekaterra, the holding company of the global Unilever Teas business.
- KLAR Partners on the unitranche financing supporting its investment in hallo, Group.
- ABN AMRO Bank N.V. and Coöperatieve Rabobank U.A., as mandated lead arrangers, on the amendment of TIP Trailers’ borrowing base credit facilities.
- Deutsche Bank on the growth-financing provided to Ohpen, a leading provider of a cloud-based banking platform.
- Coöperatieve Rabobank U.A. on the amendment and restatement of its export finance loan agreements with Umex, a Romanian port operator.
- Universal Music Group N.V. on multiple financing arrangements.
Her recent structured finance experience includes advising:
- CarVal (sponsor), RNHB (seller / originator) and Intertrust (as corporate services provider to the issuer) (DPF 2023-1 B.V.) in relation to a Dutch residential mortgage-backed securitisation for RNHB.
- RNHB on the exercise of a first optional redemption call option pursuant to which the notes issued by Dutch Property Finance 2017-1 B.V. have been redeemed.
Her recent restructuring experience includes advising:
- certain lenders, the security agent and the common agent for the entire financing transaction in respect of Dutch company Royal Imtech.