Hannah is a corporate senior associate in our global transactions group.
Hannah focuses on M&A, private equity transactions and other corporate matters for private equity sponsors and other global financial investors across a range of sectors.
Prior to joining Freshfields in 2019, Hannah worked at Bell Gully, a leading law firm in New Zealand.back to tab navigation
- RVU (jointly owned by US-based Red Ventures, Silver Lake, GIC and PSP Investments) on its acquisition of Tempcover, a provider of temporary insurance solutions.
- The founders of True Potential on their agreement to sell a majority stake to Cinven.
- EQT Growth on its investment in Mambu, a modern SaaS banking platform.
- General Atlantic on its investment in Modulr, a leading provider of embedded payments to digital businesses across Europe.
- General Atlantic on its acquisition of a minority stake in Gymshark, a fitness community and apparel brand.
- General Atlantic on Hg’s investment into Argus Media, a leading global provider of energy and commodity price reporting.
- General Atlantic on its investment in Matillion, a UK headquartered cloud data integration platform.
- General Atlantic on its investment in Trendyol, a Turkish e-commerce platform.
- GIC on its joint partnership with Cinven and the acquisition of Miller, a specialist insurance and (re)insurance broker.
- Hellman & Friedman on its acquisition of a minority equity stake in Action, Europe’s leading non-food discount retailer.
- Hellman & Friedman and AutoScout24 on the acquisition of a majority stake in LeasingMarkt.
- Permira on its investment in Catawiki, a curated online market place for special objects.
- The University of Canterbury, Bachelor of Laws with Honours (LLB(Hons))
- The University of Canterbury, Bachelor of Arts (BA) (Political Science)
- Barrister and Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand
London EC2P 2SR
T +44 20 7936 4000
F +44 20 7832 7001