Dual-qualified (Avocat à la Cour and Solicitor), Viviane is a member of our dispute resolution practice group.
She focuses on regulatory investigations and enforcement proceedings (especially before the Enforcement Committee of the Autorité des marchés financiers – the French financial markets regulator) as well as banking and financial services litigation.
She is also experienced in a wide range of commercial and business law-related matters, shareholder disputes and post-acquisition litigation.
Prior to joining the firm, Viviane worked at major international law firms and at the AMF as a senior legal officer in the enforcement division.
Viviane speaks French, English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
back to tab navigation
- Assisting a leading US bank in enforcement proceedings before the AMF Enforcement Committee in relation to price manipulation on the government bonds market.
- Assisting the French branch of a major Chinese bank in an inspection by the ACPR (the French banking regulator) and subsequent remediation plan in relation to anti-money laundering issues.
- Representing a French asset manager in enforcement proceedings before the AMF Enforcement Committee in relation to price manipulation.
- Assisting a US hedge fund during the investigation and subsequent enforcement proceedings before the AMF Enforcement Committee in relation to insider dealing and price manipulation.
- ESCP Business School (Master in Management, major in Finance)
- Université Paris I, Panthéon Sorbonne (Maîtrise en droit des affaires)
- Avocat à la Cour, Paris Bar
- Solicitor (non-practising), England and Wales
Paris9 avenue de Messine
T +33 1 44 56 27 58
F +33 1 44 56 44 00