Alexey specialises in mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, commercial contracts and regulatory matters. He also advises clients on complex disputes, investigations and compliance issues.
He has a particular focus on the energy and natural resources, banking and real estate sectors, along with rail, road, airport and port projects, which have included a number of market-changing PPP deals in Russia.
Alexey helps his clients implement cross-border transactions by navigating through complex contractual, corporate, regulatory and foreign investment issues in multiple jurisdictions.
- Advising ALROSA, the Russian diamond monopoly, on the sale of a 51 per cent stake in metal ore mining company GMK TIMIR to EVRAZ and Vnesheconombank, and on its entry into a shareholders agreement with EVRAZ and Vnesheconombank.
- Acting for Russian Railways on the acquisition of a 75 per cent stake in GEFCO, an international logistics operator headquartered in France, from Peugeot and the shareholders agreement between the parties in relation to GEFCO.
- Advising Rosneft on global strategic alliance with ExxonMobil.
- Acting for the consortium of creditors on the Moscow-St. Petersburg toll road PPP.
- Advising an investor on the concession agreement and credit facility in relation to a heavy truck tolling system.
- MGIMO Law School, Russia
- Lawyer, Russian Federation
- Association of International Petroleum Negotiators
MoscowKadashevskaya nab 14/2
T +7 495 785 3000
F +7 495 785 3001