About Ryan Thorne
Ryan is an Associate in our Global Transactions Real Estate team, based in our London office. Ryan advises financial sponsors, investment advisers, corporates and charitable organisations on both corporate real estate and real estate finance mandates.
- Advising CVC on the real estate aspects of its acquisition of ekaterra B.V., the holding company of Unilever’s global tea business, for €4.5 billion.
- Advising Blackstone and Sixth Street on the real estate aspects of the sale of Kensington Mortgages to Barclays Bank UK plc for an estimated £2.3 billion.
- Advising Covid vaccine developer Moderna on its leasehold acquisition agreements and construction arrangements in respect of two buildings totalling 145,000 sq. ft. at the Harwell campus for its Moderna Innovation and Technology Centre campus, a facility for research, development and manufacturing. The facility is expected to become operational in 2025.
- Advising IK Partners on the English-law real estate aspects of its proposed acquisition of GoodLife Foods, a leading European manufacturer of frozen snacks with over 700 employees and six production sites in the Netherlands, Belgium and Denmark.
- Advising Realty Income Corporation on a retail park acquisition via a corporate structure.
- Advising a semiconductor and software design company on the real estate aspects of its entry into a multi-million, multi-currency revolving credit facility.
Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales
Worcester College, University of Oxford - BA in Jurisprudence (English Law with Law Studies in Europe)
Université Paris-II Panthéon-Assas - Certificat de Droit
BPP University, London - Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice (Legal Practice Course)