About Bradley Tapper
Bradley is a corporate associate in our Global Transactions group and a member of the firm’s financial institutions team.
Bradley acts on domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, corporate reorganisations and other corporate advisory, commercial and governance work for a variety of institutions (typically regulated financial services institutions).
During his time at Freshfields, Bradley has spent time on secondment to the firm’s Abu Dhabi office.
- Advising RiverStone on its acquisition of Catalina Insurance Ireland, a Dublin-headquartered insurance company
- Advising MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company on the joint offer by MSC and Remgro to acquire Mediclinic International plc
- Advising JPMorgan on its strategic investment in Viva Wallet, a leading European cloud-based payments fintech company
- Advising FTSE 100 company on the strategic divestment of certain non-core businesses
- Advising RiverStone on its acquisition of the Maltese business of Argo Group
- Advising Tesco Bank on its buyout of the Tesco Underwriting joint venture from Ageas
- Advising London Stock Exchange Group plc on its minority investment in UK fintech start-up Nivaura
- Advising Cognizant on its acquisition of MeritSoft, a founder-led market leading fintech software supplier to financial institutions
- Advising a number of UK financial institutions on their Brexit strategies
- BPP University - Accelerated Legal Practice Course (2017)
- Downing College - University of Cambridge, MA (Cantab) in Law (2016)
- Solicitor, England and Wales (2019)