About Mazen Talih
Mazen is a London-based, US-qualified senior associate in our global transactions team.
Mazen focuses on representing issuers and underwriters in connection with equity capital markets transactions (including IPOs, secondary offerings, private placements, rights issues and block trades) and other US and UK corporate law advice.
In 2020/21, Mazen was seconded for seven months to the Equity Capital Markets legal team at a major US investment bank.
Before becoming a lawyer, Mazen worked as an auditor for 3 years.
Mazen’s experience includes advising:
- Members of the Steinhoff group on Tempur Sealy’s acquisition of Mattress Firm;
- UBS on its acquisition of Credit Suisse;
- Yara Clean Ammonia on its proposed IPO;
- The bookrunners on the sell-down of Tadawul shares by Saudi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund;
- JT International Financial Services on its senior notes offering;
- Rubix Group on its proposed IPO;
- Dr. Martens on its IPO;
- The underwriters on the rights issue by Whitbread;
- Smiths on the dual track spin/sale of its medical division;
- SSP Group on its cashbox placing;
- The underwriters on the IPO of Watches of Switzerland Group;
- Funding Circle on its IPO;
- Liquid Telecommunications on its high-yield bond offering;
- Rovio on its IPO;
- Kojamo on its IPO; and
- The underwriters on the re-IPO of VGP.