Frankfurt am MainBockenheimer Anlage 44
60322 Frankfurt am Main
T +49 69 27 30 85 01
F +49 69 27 30 85 85 32
Tibor specialises in all aspects of individual and collective employment law as well as data privacy law and internal investigations.
Specifically, he regularly advises clients on all aspects of (employee) data protection, employee representation and labour relation issues with works councils as well as on sensitive employment law issues such as employee investigations and disciplinary measures.
Further, he regularly advises on employment and data privacy law implications of global transactions.
Tibor is part of our Legaltech and Innovation Team.
He speaks German and English.back to tab navigation
- Advising an automobile manufacturer regarding the group-wide implementation of a globally-used HR-IT-System
- Advising an automobile manufacturer on, inter alia, group-wide data processing activities and data protection agreements under the GDPR
- Advising several companies of the automotive sector regarding the implementation of HR-Compliance processes, specifically internal background checks on employees
- Advising companies on data privacy rights of employees, specifically the right to access personal data in proceedings before labour courts
- Providing employment law-related advice in context of global transactions, e.g. purchase of shares in Volocopter and sale of Inexio
- Providing employment and data privacy-related advice to various companies in context of internal investigations and respective disciplinary measures
- University of Bonn, Germany (state exam)
- University of Tübingen (doctor of law)
- Legal traineeship (Referendariat) with placements in an international law firm in Alicante
- Rechtsanwalt, Germany
- German Bar Association
- Juristische Gesellschaft Tübingen