“An incredible analytical mind”
Chris is a leading corporate practitioner in Belgium who advises on corporate and finance law.
He is renowned for his regulatory advice, with a special focus on financial services.
Chris advises financial institutions, investment banks and corporate clients in a large number of corporate and finance matters, with a particular focus on corporate advisory work, regulatory advice and related dispute resolution.
He has worked on the regulatory aspects of some of Europe’s most important bank restructurings and has assisted major financial institutions dealing with increased regulatory supervision.
He is fluent in Dutch, French and English.back to tab navigation
- University of Ghent, Belgium
- Harvard Law School, US (LLM)
- Brussels Bar
- Deputy judge in the Court of Appeal of Brussels (2003-2012)
back to tab navigation
Place du Champ de Mars/Marsveldplein 5
T +32 2 504 7000
F +32 2 504 7200 firstname.lastname@example.org
Well regarded for his work for financial institutions advising on regulatory and restructuring matters.
Noted for his expertise in regulatory matters and financial services.
- Corporate and M&A
- Corporate governance
- General corporate
- Disputes, litigation and arbitration
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Financial restructuring
- Corporate rescue
- Corporate restructuring
- Financial services investigations
- Banking and financial services regulation
- Global transactions
- Energy and natural resources
- Family owned businesses
- Financial institutions
- Financial investors
- Governments and public sector
- Infrastructure and transport
- Leisure and hotels
- Pharmaceuticals, medical products and healthcare
- Professional and business services
- Real estate
- Retail and consumer goods
- Technology, media and telecommunications