Sarah has advised on a range of transactions in Asia and Europe, including cross-border public and private M&A, joint ventures and private equity transactions. She regularly advises our corporate and private equity clients on high-profile and transformational mandates.
Sarah started her career in our London office before moving to Hong Kong. She has also spent time on secondment to Barclays Bank PLC.
Sarah is a native English and Mandarin speaker, and also speaks Spanish and French.back to tab navigation
- Advising Li & Fung and Temasek on the US$3.6bn sale of LF Logistics to Maersk, including the pre-closing carve-out restructuring of the global freight management business.
- Advising ESR Cayman on the US$5.2bn acquisition of ARA Asset Management.
- Advising ExpressVPN on the US$936m sale of its business to Kape Technologies plc, a leading digital privacy and security software company listed on AIM.
- Advising the Fung family and the offeror consortium on their HK$7.2bn privatisation of Li & Fung Limited.
- Advising CK Asset on its HK$17bn acquisition of four infrastructure companies and its HK$19.38bn share buy-back offer.
- Advising Warburg Pincus on its Series C investment in InSilico Medicine, a biotechnology company providing services to help accelerate drug discovery and drug development by inventing and deploying new artificial intelligence technologies.
- Advising Affinity Equity Partners on its US$200m minority investment in Plaza Premium Group, a global business in airport hospitality services including lounges, through the subscription of convertible bonds.
- Advising Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board on their Series D investment in CD Finance, a leading microfinance platform that underwrites unsecured loans to residents of China’s rural areas to assist them with farming production and other business needs.
- Advising a financial institution on the sale of its shares in a PRC bank.
- Advising Temasek as co-investor on its US$100m Series D investment in Xingsheng Selected, a community-based e-commerce platform for fresh produce and household goods in China.
- Advising Warburg Pincus on the acquisition by its portfolio company, Amber Gem Holdings Limited, of up to 17 per cent of Hong Kong-listed CAR Inc. from its existing shareholder, UCAR Inc.
- Advising Comcast on its £30.6bn acquisition of Sky. Read more about the deal in our case study.
- Advising Cedar Holdings, the Chinese conglomerate, on its acquisition of Stemcor Group, one of the world's largest independent steel trading groups.
- Advising JAB on its acquisition of Pret A Manger from Bridgepoint and other minority shareholders.
- Advising Liberty Global on its €1.9bn disposal of UPC Austria to Deutsche Telekom.
- Advising BAE Systems on its strategic UK military vehicles joint venture with Rheinmetall.
- Advising Barclays Bank on the sale of its UK and offshore trust and fiduciary businesses to Zedra and the sale of its Spanish retail, wealth management and corporate banking business to CaixaBank.
- Advising Pladis and United Biscuits on the sale of Delacre and DeliChoc to Ferrero.
- Advising Zurich Insurance Group on its offer for RSA.
- Trinity College, University of Cambridge, UK (LLB and MA)
- Admitted in England and Wales, and Hong Kong
Hong Kong55th Floor, One Island East
Taikoo Place, Quarry Bay
T +852 2846 3400
F +852 2810 6192