About Dr. Olga Stürmer
Dr. Olga Stürmer is a partner in our corporate/M&A team.
She regularly advises global financial investors and corporate clients with a focus on cross-border acquisitions, disposals and co-investments as well as management participation programmes. Since joining Freshfields, Olga has worked with many of the firm's financial investor clients advising out of our Munich, Frankfurt and London offices.
She speaks German, English, Russian and Ukrainian.
- Altor Equity Partners and SMS Group on a joint investment in KAEFER Isoliertechnik GmbH & Co. KG, a global industrial services company
- Hering Schuppener Consulting Strategieberatung für Kommunikation GmbH on the acquisition of a controlling interest in the combined Finsbury and HSC businesses
- Permira on
- a strategic investment in Adevinta ASA, a global online classifieds specialist
- the acquisition of GFKL Financial Services, a leading provider of receivables management services in Germany, from Advent International
- the acquisition of debt collector Lowell from TDR Capital
- the combination of Lowell and GFKL to the largest credit management businesses in Europe and the subsequent acquisition of the Intrum carve-out business by the combined group
- the acquisition of P&I Personal & Informatik (P&I), a provider of cloud-based HR software, from HgCapital as well as the divesture of its majority stake in P&I to Hg Saturn Fund and the subsequent re-investment
- the acquisition of TeamViewer, a leading global provider of secure remote support software and Online Meetings, from Insight Ventures
- HPS Investment Partners on the acquisition of IKB Leasing Group
- Goldman Sachs on the fairness opinion for the sale of the elevator division by Thyssenkrupp AG
- Bridgepoint on the sale of CABB and its investment in PharmaZell
- The Carlyle Group on the acquisition of Atotech
- Cinven and Jost on dual track exit process of Jost Werke AG
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice on the acquisition of Kalle
- General Atlantic on the sale of amedes group
- Hochtief Aktiengesellschaft on the sale of its participation in Thiess Pty. Ltd.
- KKR and Permira on their exit from the investment in ProSiebenSat.1
- WP on its investments in BlueYonder, IPAN and Inexio; the sale of Kontron
- Hellman & Friedman on the acquisition of AutoScout24, the leading European digital car marketplace
- Partners Group/OTPP/CDPQ on their acquisition of Techem group, a global market leader in the provision of heat and water sub-metering services, from Macquarie
- Advising real estate manager Patrizia on the acquisition of capital management company Triuva
- Advising Mayr-Melnhof on the sale of a business unit to Oaktree
- Würzburg University (Dr. iur.)
- Rechtsanwältin, Germany