About Dr. Annika Streicher
Annika Streicher is an associate ("Rechtsanwaltsanwärterin") and member of our tax group.
Annika works in the areas of value added tax law as well as international and corporate tax law. Her areas of expertise include tax litigation, foundations and private clients. She is specialised in European VAT law.
She speaks German, English and basic Swedish.
- WU Vienna University of Economics and Business (doctorate in business law)
- WU Vienna University of Economics and Business (master in business law)
- WU Vienna University of Economics and Business (bachelor in business law)
- University of Vienna (BA in political science)
- Lecturer at the Institute for Austrian and International Tax Law at WU Vienna University of Economics and Business
- Representative of WIN Austria (Women's branch of the Austrian IFA)
- Annika regularly publishes on European VAT law and other topics of tax law
- IFA Maurice Lauré Prize 2023