Verity advises both borrowers and lenders on a range of complex cross-border banking and finance transactions.
Her work includes acting for investment-grade borrowers, borrowers on real estate and infrastructure finance transactions, and sponsors on leveraged transactions.
- Advising RELX (formerly Reed Elsevier) on certain acquisition facilities, its revolving credit facilities and subsequent bilateral arrangements.
- Advising Carnival on its revolving credit facilities and subsequent bilateral and other financing arrangements.
- Advising Eurotunnel on its ongoing £1.5bn and €1.965bn permanent facilities arrangements and joint venture facilities.
- Advising Cinven on its acquisition facility and refinancings for Viridium Groupe (formerly Heidelberger Lebenversicherung).
- Advising First Reserve on its acquisition and revolving facilities, and refinancings for Morrison Utility Services.
- Advising Blackstone and TPG on their vendor loan agreement and other facilities for the Kensington Mortgage Group.
- Oxford Institute of Legal Practice, UK (legal practice course)
- Girton College, Cambridge University, UK(MA)
Solicitor, England and Walesback to tab navigation
London EC2P 2SR
T +44 20 7785 5842
F +44 20 7832 7001