About Simon Stepper
Simon Stepper is part of our global transactions group.
Mr. Stepper focuses on national and international M&A transactions, on stock corporation law as well as on takeover law and on general corporate matters.
He speaks German, English and French.
- Advising major German corporates, including HOCHTIEF Aktiengesellschaft and Ströer SE & Co. KGaA on governance, takeover law and M&A transactions
- Viridium on the acquisition of Generali Liebensversicherung AG
- Allianz X on the acquisition of finanzen.de
- TRATON SE on its public takeover offer for Navistar International Corporation (EUR 3.3 bn) and on its initial public offering and dual listing on the regulated market (Prime Standard) of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and the regulated market of Nasdaq Stockholm (€ 1.6bn)
- TUI AG on the extensive refinancing package with the Economic Stabilization Fund (WSF), KfW, Unifirm Ltd., and a consortium of banks, including a rights issue, a convertible silent participation by the WSF, a state guarantee, and a credit line with the participation of KfW (EUR 1.8 bn)
- Evonik Industries AG on various disputes with the general contractor in connection with the construction of the coal-fired power plant Walsum 10
- General Atlantic on the acquisition of a stake in powercloud GmbH
- Wacker Chemie AG on the sale of its 30.8 % stake in Siltronic AG
- Vonovia SE on the intended business combination with Deutsche Wohnen SE and the respective public takeover offer to all shareholders of Deutsche Wohnen SE for the acquisition of all outstanding shares (EUR 27.8 bn)
- Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität, Munich
- Traineeship at Oberlandesgericht München
- Rechtsanwalt, Germany
- Mr. Stepper teaches at the Ludwig Maximilians University of Munich, Germany and at the University of Hagen, Germany
- Hanns-Seidel-Foundation (scholarship)