Frankfurt am MainBockenheimer Anlage 44
60322 Frankfurt am Main
T +49 69 27 30 80
F +49 69 23 26 64
Marius is a member of our intellectual property and information technology team (Commercial IP/IT) within our global transactions group.
Marius advises clients on all questions related to commercial contract law, information technology law as well as non-contentious intellectual property law with a particular focus on the sectors technologies, aviation, life sciences, banking and energy. Marius has broad expertise in advising international carve-out transactions and in drafting and negotiating complex commercial contracts.
He speaks German, English, French and Chinese.back to tab navigation
- Lanxess Deutschland GmbH on sale of its organic leather business to TFL Ledertechnik GmbH;
- Airbus SE on the (re-)acquisition of shares in its joint venture with Bombardier (with regard to the commercial and IP-related contracts);
- Hellman & Friedman LLC on its purchase of AutoScout24;
- Malaysia Airlines in a restructuring process (renegotiation of maintenance supplier agreements);
- Etex Group on the sale of its European tiles business to Terreal Group;
- DVB Bank SE on the sale of its Aviation Investment and Asset Management business to EnTrust Global and SVPGlobal;
- Essent N.V. on the sale of parts of its energy business.
- Eberhard-Karls-Universität-Tübingen, Germany;
- Université Aix-Marseille, France (Maître en droit);
- Traineeship (Referendariat) at the Higher Regional Court of Stuttgart, Germany;
- Rechtsanwalt, Germany.