Harald has a wide-ranging corporate practice covering transactional, advisory and contentious matters.
He regularly advises on domestic and cross-border M&A, joint ventures and corporate governance.
Harald speaks Dutch and English, Italian, French and German.back to tab navigation
- An international sovereign wealth fund, on the acquisition of a 25% stake in citizenM hotels and certain further equity commitments for the future expansion of the group.
- Funds advised by Host Hotels & Resorts (now Archer Capital) on the acquisition of Amsterdam Airport's new Hilton Hotel from its developers Schiphol Real Estate. The deal won best single asset deal of the year by Hot.E (2018).
- Talpa Holding NV, the media investment vehicle of entrepreneur John de Mol, on the formation of multimedia company Talpa Network, including on its strategic acquisitions of television operator SBS Broadcasting from Sanoma, radio stations Sky Radio and Veronica from TMG, e-commerce platform Emesa from Dasym Investments, press agency ANP from V-Ventures and YouTube channel STUK TV from its founder.
- JP Morgan on the acquisition from the Dutch State of Propertize, the former real estate division of SNS Reaal, in a consortium with private equity firm Lone Star for a total consideration of € 3.2bn.
- Talpa Holding NV, on the sale of Talpa Media BV, the entertainment show producer behind worldwide hit formats, including The Voice, to ITV Plc for a total consideration up to €1.1bn.
- McCain Foods Limited, an international leader in the frozen food industry, on the acquisitions of Van Geloven and Royaan, the frozen food producers behind iconic brands such as Mora, and Van Dobben and Kwekkeboom.
- KfW on its investment in Airbus Group, Europe's largest aerospace and defence company and on the changes in the company’s shareholding and governance structure.
- ABN AMRO Bank on the sale of its Swiss private banking business, as well as on the sale of the Indian part of its global diamonds financing business.
- University of Nijmegen, the Netherlands (Corporate Litigation)
- Utrecht University (Dutch civil law)
- University of Amsterdam (Business economics)
- University of Cambridge (Examination in law for European students)
- Advocaat in the Netherlands
AmsterdamStrawinskylaan 10 1077 XZ
T +31 20 485 7000
F +31 20 485 7001