Danny is an associate in our intellectual property and technology group.
He advises primarily on IP-heavy corporate transactions, data privacy and cybersecurity matters, complex business separation projects and a wide range of commercial agreements. He also advises on IP risk management and disputes, including multi-jurisdictional brand protection.
During his time at Freshfields, Danny has spent six months on secondment to the firm’s New York office.
He speaks French as well as his native English.back to tab navigation
- Advising Mars, Inc. on the carve-out and sale of the Mars Drinks business to Lavazza.
- Advising several multinational clients on data privacy and cybersecurity issues, including GDPR compliance programmes.
- Assisting BASF with its €5.9bn acquisition of significant components of Bayer’s seed and non-selective herbicide businesses and on its €1.7bn acquisition of Bayer’s global vegetable seeds business, certain seed treatment assets and digital agriculture platform.
- Advising a leading investment bank on its global brand protection strategy.
- Assisting AB InBev, the world’s largest brewer, with its £78.4bn acquisition of SABMiller, as well as the related divestiture of SABMiller’s Central and Eastern European businesses to Asahi. Read more about the deal in our case study.
- BBP University Law School – Legal Practice Course, pass with distinction
- King’s College London, University of London – LLM in Law, pass with distinction and top of year
- King’s College London, University of London – LLB in Law, first class honours
- Solicitor, England and Wales