Danny works on contentious and non-contentious cross-border IP, data privacy and commercial matters.
He advises primarily on IP-heavy corporate transactions, complex business separation projects and a wide range of commercial agreements, as well as trade mark and copyright infringement and the exploitation of intellectual property rights.
During his time at Freshfields, Danny has spent six months on secondment to the firm’s New York office.
Danny speaks French as well as his native English.back to tab navigation
- Advising Mars, Inc. on the carve-out and sale of the Mars Drinks business to Lavazza.
- Advising several multinational clients on data privacy and cybersecurity issues, including GDPR compliance programmes.
- Assisting BASF with its €5.9bn acquisition of significant components of Bayer’s seed and non-selective herbicide businesses and on its €1.7bn acquisition of Bayer’s global vegetable seeds business, certain seed treatment assets and digital agriculture platform.
- Advising a leading investment bank on its global brand protection strategy.
- Assisting AB InBev, the world’s largest brewer, with its £78.4bn acquisition of SABMiller, as well as the related divestiture of SABMiller’s Central and Eastern European businesses to Asahi. Read more about the deal in our case study.
- BBP University Law School – Legal Practice Course, pass with distinction
- King’s College London, University of London – LLM in Law, pass with distinction and top of year
- King’s College London, University of London – LLB in Law, first class honours
- Solicitor, England and Wales