About Dr. Julian Spatz
Julian is an associate based in our Hamburg office and a member of our dispute resolution practice group.
He has experience in providing strategic advice and representing his clients in court to defend against mass claims, in corporate disputes and in other areas of commercial and financial market law.
He speaks German and English.
- Representing a crowdinvestment broker against investor claims
- Advising and representing several international industrial corporations in corporate disputes, in particular in context with shareholders' meetings
- Representing several international industrial corporations in the context of appraisal proceedings following squeeze-outs under the German Stock Corporation Act
- Advising a global supplier to the printing and packaging industry in a post-M&A dispute
- Advising an international industrial corporation regarding risk mitigation after a cyberattack
- Advising and representing two global OEMs against customer claims arising from the recall of diesel vehicles in relation to the emission of nitrogen oxide emissions
- Advising and representing a global OEM against cartel damage claims
- University of Freiburg, Germany (First State Examination, Dr. iur.)
- Higher Regional Court Duesseldorf, Germany (Second State Examination, Legal Clerkship (Referendariat) with stages in Duesseldorf and New York City)
- Admitted to the German bar (Rechtsanwalt)