Karen took up her position as Senior Project Manager for ACT in 2017. She works across the global ACT group identifying opportunities to enhance the firm’s client services through process innovation, delivery efficiency and matter management.
Karen works closely with the firm’s ACT teams around the world and with our Legal Services Centre in Manchester to develop and implement the identified innovations, capabilities and changes. Karen’s current projects cover a wide range of ACT work and processes, from coordination of multi-jurisdictional merger filings to development/implementation of advanced technology solutions to support antitrust investigations.
Prior to taking up her current role, Karen had extensive experience as a Principal Associate in the ACT team. She has advised on international cartel investigations and merger reviews at both EU and national level, and on a number of collaborative and other horizontal and vertical arrangements.
Karen is a qualified Legal Project Practitioner and has been recognised in the 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 editions of Who's Who Legal: Competition - Future Leaders.
She speaks English, Spanish, French and basic Dutch.back to tab navigation
- University of Bristol, UK (LLB law with European legal studies)
- University of Leiden, the Netherlands (LLC)
- Oxford Institute of Legal Practice, UK (postgraduate diploma in legal practice)
- Kings College London, UK (postgraduate diploma in EC competition law)
Solicitor, England & Wales (2005)
- Solicitor, Ireland (2016)
- Legal Project Practitioner, International Institute of Legal Project Management (2018)