About Taybah Siddiqi
Taybah is an associate in our Global Transactions practice group and advises clients on commercial, IP, IT and data protection matters. Taybah advises clients on M&A, disposals, carve-outs and other commercial arrangements across a range of industries.
She trained at Freshfields and has spent six months on secondment to the firm’s Singapore office.
- Advising CVC Capital Partners on its €4.5 billion acquisition of Unilever’s tea business
- Advising RELX Group on its acquisition of TruNarrative, a provider of a single platform for workflow, orchestration and decisioning within identity, fraud and financial crime
- Advising General Atlantic on its investment in Matillion, a UK headquartered cloud data integration platform
- Advising London Stock Exchange Group on its 10-year, multi-billion pound strategic collaboration with Microsoft for next-generation data, analytics and cloud infrastructure solutions
- Advising specialty chemicals manufacturer Croda on IP other commercial arrangements in connection with the separation and sale of the majority of its performance technologies and industrial chemicals businesses to Cargill
- Advising ABB on the IP and technology aspects of the multi-billion pound sale of its power grids division to Hitachi
- Advising JD Sports on its proposed €520m acquisition of French retailer Groupe Courir
- Advising General Atlantic on its investment in EcoVadis, a provider of business sustainability ratings
- Advising a leading online ID verification provider on the data privacy aspects of its planned product pipeline
- University of Oxford, Postgraduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Law and Practice, 2022
- BPP University, Legal Practice Course, 2018
- London School of Economics and Political Science, LLB, 2017
- Solicitor, England and Wales