Dmitry’s main areas of expertise include cross-border and local M&A and joint venture transactions, corporate restructuring and general corporate advisory.
Dmitry’s experience covers transactions in agricultural, financial, natural resources, manufacturing, automotive and real estate sectors.
Before joining our firm, Dmitry worked at major international law firms and a leading Russian petrochemical holding as a legal counsel. Dmitry is a native Russian speaker, and is fluent in English.back to tab navigation
- Advising Alfa-Bank on the acquisition of a portfolio of shares in Pay-Me, a mobile acquiring services company. The deal contemplated the early-stage investor shareholding transferred in its entirety to the bank.
- Advising AFG National on the creation of a JV with Volga Group in the sphere of cultivation of apple-tree orchards and commercial production of apples.
- Advising Sealed Air Corporation, a global packaging company, on the Russian part of a global sale of its Diversey Care division and the food hygiene and cleaning business for approximately $3.2bn to Bain Capital.
- Advising Interros on the acquisition of NPO Petrovax Pharm, a top 10 Russian pharmaceutical producer specialising in the production of flu vaccines, from EBRD and the founding shareholders.
* Including projects prior to joining our firmback to tab navigation
- MGIMO University Law School, Russia