Natalie specialises in international arbitration and litigation with a focus on emerging markets, in particular Africa, the Middle East and Latin America.
She has expertise in the energy, natural resources, telecommunications, finance and pharmaceuticals sectors. She also advises international and non-governmental organisations on matters of international law.
Natalie is ranked as a Future Leader in Arbitration - Who's Who Legal 2019
Natalie has previously worked in our Paris office.
back to tab navigation
- Representing a telecoms company in UNCITRAL arbitration proceedings against the Government of a Middle Eastern State in connection with the company’s operation of a mobile telephone network.
- Representing a consortium of energy companies in a LCIA arbitration and related English court proceedings against the Kurdistan Regional Government of Iraq in relation to a dispute arising out of an agreement for the development and production of gas fields in Iraq.
- Representing a consortium of oil and gas supermajors in a commercial arbitration with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation arising under a production sharing contract.
- Representing a group of companies in a multi-jurisdictional dispute involving Geneva-based arbitration proceedings and related English, Jersey and Lebanese court proceedings, arising in connection with the ownership and operation of an oil concession in Yemen.
- Advising a shareholder in South African mining companies in a LCIA arbitration and related proceedings in the English High Court regarding the termination of multiple agreements.
- Advising the Republic of South Africa in an ICSID arbitration brought by foreign investors pursuant to bilateral investment treaties challenging domestic minerals and petroleum legislation.
Natalie obtained her degree in English law and German law (LLB) from King’s College, University of London and the University of Passau, Germany. She has an executive masters degree in International Strategy (MSc) from the London School of Economics and Political Science.
Natalie is qualified as a Solicitor-Advocate in England and Wales.back to tab navigation
London65 Fleet Street
London EC4Y 1HS
T +44 20 7936 4000
F +44 20 7832 7001 email@example.com