About Victoria Sharp
Victoria is a senior associate in our Global Transactions team in London.
Victoria currently focuses on corporate advisory matters, including advising our London-listed clients on corporate governance, disclosure obligations and the continuing obligations regime. Victoria combines her corporate advisory practice with transactional work, advising corporate clients and financial sponsors on M&A, joint ventures and complex corporate reorganisations accross various sectors.
Victoria has worked in our London and Singapore offices, and has spent time on secondment to a global pension fund.
- Advising Debenhams (formerly listed in London), including on its financial restructuring and sale of IP to boohoo
- Advising the holding company of the Charlotte Tilbury Beauty business on the sale of the business to Puig, the family-owned fashion and fragrance business based in Barcelona
- Advising SSE plc on the sale of its carved out household energy and services business to OVO Energy Ltd
- Advising Mars, Incorporated on the acquisition of significant majority stake in foodspring, a direct-to-consumer targeted nutrition company based in Berlin
- Advising Mars, Incorporated on the acquisition of UK veterinary services provider Linnaeus Group from Sovereign Capital, marking Mars’ strategic entry into the European veterinary care sector
- Advising Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board on the exercise of its pre-emptive right to acquire Macquarie’s indirect stake in Copenhagen Airport and subsequent sale of such stake to Danish pension plan ATP
- Advising Cosan on its negotiations with Royal-Dutch Shell to revise the terms of its Raizen energy joint venture and the subsequent IPO of Raizen
- Advising TPG Capital on the sale of its stake in Vita Group to SVPGlobal
- Solicitor, England and Wales
- University of York, UK (BA in History, First Class Honours)
- BPP University Law School, UK (Legal Practice Course and Graduate Diploma in Law)