Nikolay’s main areas of practice are general corporate, equity capital markets and commercial law.
He also has experience in project finance, natural resources and telecoms.
Nikolay joined the firm in 1999, and speaks English and Russian.back to tab navigation
- Advising private sector shareholders of Vnukovo international airport on the airport assets consolidation and the shareholders agreement with the Russian Federation.
- Advising the purchaser on the acquisition of Novoroscement, a third largest cement producer in Russia.
- Advising Severstal on the split-off and listing of gold mining company Nord Gold.
- Advising Cyprus company Highstat, controlled by Alexey Mordashov, the core shareholder of the Severstal Group, on the acquisition of shares in Power Machines, a major Russian heavy equipment manufacturer.
- Advising Power Machines on its joint venture with Siemens in the gas-turbine business.
- MGU law school
MoscowKadashevskaya nab 14/2
T +7 495 785 3000
F +7 495 785 3001