Angus is a corporate senior associate in our Global Transactions group.
He has been involved in public and private M&A transactions, management incentivisation and other corporate matters across a range of sectors. Angus' work often involves private equity sponsors, other financial sponsors and multinational corporates.
Angus trained at Freshfields and recently spent 10 months seconded to Cinven's in-house legal team. He previously spent six months seconded to the M&A legal team at BAE Systems plc when he was a trainee.back to tab navigation
- Advising Cinven on the sale of Premium Credit, an industry leading provider of instalment finance solutions.
- Advising Cinven on its exit from Visma, a leading providing of business critical software.
- Advising Cinven on its acquisition of One.com, a leading European supplier of web hosting services.
- Advising Pilgrim's Pride Corporation on the acquisition of Kerry Food's meats and ready meals businesses.
- Advising Warburg Pincus on its recommended cash offer for Inmarsat plc as part of a consortium alongside Apax, CPPIB and OTPP.
- Advising Mars on its acquisition of AniCura, the European veterinary care business, marking Mars’ strategic entry into the European veterinary care sector.
- Advising CVC and B2B skills provider QA on the acquisitions of Cloud Academy and Circus Street.
- Solicitor, England and Wales
- BPP University Law School (Legal Practice Course, Distinction)
- Durham University, St Cuthbert’s Society (Law, LLB)
London EC2P 2SR
T +44 20 7936 4000
F +44 20 7832 7001