Angus is a corporate associate in our Global Transactions group.
Angus focuses on M&A, private equity transactions, management incentivisation and other corporate matters for multinational corporates, private equity sponsors and other financial investors in transactions across a range of sectors.
Angus trained at Freshfields and previously spent time seconded to the M&A legal team at BAE Systems plc.back to tab navigation
- Advising CVC and B2B skills provider QA on the acquisition of Cloud Academy, a leading enterprise technology training platform.
- Advising Cinven on its exit from Visma, a leading providing of business critical software.
- Advising Warburg Pincus on its recommended cash offer for Inmarsat plc as part of a consortium alongside Apax, CPPIB and OTPP.
- Advising Cinven on its acquisition of One.com, a leading European supplier of web hosting services.
- Advising CVC on its investment in Premiership Rugby.
- Advising Mars on its acquisition of AniCura, the European veterinary care business, marking Mars’ strategic entry into the European veterinary care sector.
- Advising CVC and Messer Group on the acquisition of most of Linde AG's gas business in North America and on individual business activities of Linde AG in South America for $3.3bn.
- Advising First Reserve and M Group Services, on the acquisitions of Meter U, a water and energy metering services business, and Magdalene, a telecommunications services business.
- Solicitor, England and Wales
- BPP University Law School (Legal Practice Course, Distinction)
- Durham University, St Cuthbert’s Society (Law, LLB)