About Dr. Eva-Maria Schwarzer
Dr. Eva-Maria Schwarzer advises in all areas of individual and collective employment law.
Her practice covers the full range of labour and employment law, with a special focus on internal investigations, employment-related compliance and complex employment litigation. In addition, she has broad experience in board-level employee co-determination.
Clients appreciate not only her specific legal knowledge, but also her strategic and comprehensive approach.
Eva speaks German and English.
- Advising Volkswagen on employment related topics, especially in the diesel context
- Advising in several internal investigations and on the following employment measures
- Advising in various high-profile court proceedings in the areas of individual and collective labor law
- Advising LANXESS on purchase of the IFF’s Microbial Control business
- Advising financial institutions on employment related aspects of Brexit and voluntary programs
- Advising numerous companies on employment related aspects of COVID-19 (especially on the implementation of short-time work)
- Ruprecht-Karls-Universität Heidelberg, Germany (first state exam and doctorate of laws)
- Universitetet i Bergen, Norway
- Legal clerkship (Referendariat) at the Higher Regional Court of Düsseldorf
- Rechtsanwalt, Germany