Ole is a member of the antitrust, competition and trade practice group and located in our Dusseldorf office.
He advises on all aspects of German and EU competition law, covering antitrust and regulatory aspects of global M&A transactions, dominance proceedings and horizontal and vertical agreements. He has a particular focus on international cartel investigations and follow-on damages claims.
In addition, Ole advises clients on competition law issues of digitization and sustainability.
Ole is fluent in German and English.back to tab navigation
- Advising a leading automotive company on competition law questions related to its global data strategy
- Advising a MDAX company on the divestment of a business division
- Advising a German midmarket company on the acquisition of full control in a joint venture
- Legal Traineeship (Referendariat) at the Higher Regional Court of Hamburg, with placements at commercial law firms in Hamburg and New York, the German Federal Ministry of Justice and Consumer Protection in Berlin and the Foreign Office, German Embassy in Beijing
- Law studies at the Universitiy of Hamburg and the China University of Political Science and Law, Beijing
- Attorney at law (Rechtsanwalt), Germany
- Antitrust Law Study Group (Studienvereinigung Kartellrecht)
- Competition Litigation Forum
- German-Chinese Lawyer's Association