Hauke is a member of the firm's global transactions group and practises in the area of restructuring and insolvency.
Hauke advises corporates, lenders and customers in the context of out-of-court and in-court restructurings and refinancings as well as distressed situations. Hauke has a special focus on cross-border and multinational situations with complex capital structures including various types of financial instruments.
Hauke speaks German, English and French.back to tab navigation
- Advising the Bard group with regard to the financial restructuring required to finalise the first German offshore wind farm.
- Advising Klöckner Pentaplast Group on its financial restructuring.
- Advising a German bank on the financial restructuring of a large credit portfolio in the shipping sector.
- Advising a German bank on the financial restructuring of a shipyard.
- Advising a US creditor on the insolvency of a publicly listed stock corporation in the technology sector.
- Advising a German insurance company on a distressed investment (in particular including enforcement of security).
- Advising Singulus Technologies on the restructuring of its German bond by way of partial debt-equity-swap and debt-debt-swap.
- Advising an international automotive supplier on its complex cross-border restructuring.
- Advising a leading engine manufacturer on the financing of the acquisition of a major supplier to the international automotive industry.
- Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Germany (Doctorate and Assistant Teacher in law)
- University of Stockholm, Sweden (Law)
- London School of Economics and Political Science, UK (Law)
- Rechtsanwalt, Germany
- Hamburg Bar Association
HamburgHohe Bleichen 7
T +49 40 36 90 60
F +49 40 36 90 61 55