About Amy Sanderson
Amy is an Associate in our Antitrust Litigation team in London.
Amy advises on competition and commercial disputes, as well as regulatory investigations and antitrust compliance.
Amy has particular experience in advising on follow-on competition litigation and collective actions before the UK Competition Appeal Tribunal.
During her time at Freshfields, Amy has spent six months on secondment to the mergers team at the London Stock Exchange Group.
- Acting for Volvo/Renault Trucks in co-ordinating its Europe-wide defence of claims arising from the European Commission’s infringement decision relating to the trucks industry.
- Representing London and South Eastern Railway in the first standalone and first alleged abuse of dominance related collective proceedings brought in the Competition Appeal Tribunal under the UK's competition class action regime, concerning rail tickets.
- Acting for Govia Thameslink Railway in two further proposed opt-out collective proceedings concerning rail tickets.
- University College London, European Social and Political Studies
- BPP University, Graduate Diploma in Law
- BPP University London, Legal Practice Course