Max is an associate in our Global Transactions group focusing on cross-border mergers and acquisitions and commercial transactions.back to tab navigation
- América Móvil on its pending transaction to sell Claro Panama to Liberty Latin America.
- Stagwell Media on its combination with MDC Partners.
- Google on its $4.5bn transaction with Jio Platforms, including commercial agreements to develop an affordable smartphone with an optimized operating system.
- Royal Caribbean on the carve-out sale of its high-end cruise business, Azamara, to Sycamore Partners.
- Airbus on its joint venture with Bombardier regarding the “C Series” (now “A220”) aircraft program and on the subsequent exit of Bombardier from the joint venture.
- CVC Capital Partners on its $1.37 billion acquisition of Ontic, a provider of OEM-licensed parts for legacy aerospace platforms, from BBA Aviation.
- Novartis on its $5.3 billion acquisition of the Xiidra® business from Shire North American Group.
- BASF on its €7.6 billion acquisition of significant components of Bayer’s and Monsanto’s seed, agricultural and chemical businesses.
- Starbucks Corporation on its $7.15 billion global coffee alliance with Nestlé.
- ABB on its $7.8 billion sale of its power grids business to a joint venture with Hitachi.
- Continental AG on its $266 million acquisition of Cooper-Standard Automotive Inc.’s anti-vibration systems business.
- Catalent on its acquisition of a pharmaceutical manufacturing facility in Anagni, Italy from Bristol-Myers Squibb.
- International General Insurance on its Nasdaq listing, PIPE capital raise and merger with SPAC Tiberius Acquisition Corp.
- KLX Inc. on the $4.2 billion take-private of its Aerospace Solutions Group by The Boeing Company and on the spin-off of its Energy Services Group (now KLX Energy Services) to KLX shareholders.
JD, Georgetown University, cum laude
BA, The George Washington University, summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappaback to tab navigation