About Luiza Saldanha Pena Costa
Luiza is an associate in our international arbitration group.
A member of the Paris Bar, Luiza is trained in both civil and common law. She has experience in investment and commercial arbitrations. Before acting as counsel in arbitration cases, Luiza also worked as a legal consultant at the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crimes, where she provided assistance to states from the Sahel region in regard to their legislation on firearms.
She is a member of the Steering Committee of the Paris Very Young Arbitration Practitioners group (PVYAP).
She speaks fluent Portuguese, French, English and Spanish.
- University of Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne, France:
- Master 2 in International Law and International Organizations
- Maîtrise in International and European Law
- Diploma in English applied to Law (DULA Common law)
- Federal University of Minas Gerais (UFMG), Brazil (Erasmus Mundus Program)