About Tariq Saeed
Tariq is a UAE national working as a legal consultant in the MENA Global Transactions Group. He advises on public and private mergers & acquisitions, capital markets and regulatory matters.
- Roads & Transport Authority of Dubai on the carve-out and IPO of its tolling operations, Salik on the Dubai Financial Market.
- Chalhoub Group, the largest luxury retail operator in the Middle East, on its acquisition of a majority stake in Threads Styling, a London based digital luxury retailer and personal shopping platform.
- Abu Dhabi Developmental Holding Company PJSC on the primary issuance and private placement of shares in, and the subsequent listing of, AD Ports Group PJSC.
- First Abu Dhabi Bank PJSC (FAB) on the carve out of, and sale of a 60% stake in, its payment business, Magnati, to Brookfield Business Partners L.P. The sale has resulted in an implied valuation for Magnati of USD 1.15 billion. Magnati is the market leader for government solutions in the UAE and among the top-two players across direct acquiring, prepaid issuing, and issuer processing.
- Oman Telecommunications Company on the sell-side auction process for the sale of its passive mobile tower infrastructure assets to Helios Towers plc for a cash consideration of $575mn.
- Advising Solutions by STC on the acquisition of a majority stake in Giza Systems.
- Master of Laws in International Business and Economic Law from Georgetown University Law Center
- Master of Laws in International Banking and Finance Law from City Law School
- Pre-master in The Foundations of Diplomacy from the University of Oxford
- Bachelor of Laws from the University of Saint Joseph