About Dr. Caspar Sachs
Caspar advises on administrative, constitutional and civil law with a particular focus on the automotive and transport sector.
He is fluent in German and English.
- Advising an international automotive group on dealing with a pollutant emission issue
- Advising an international automotive group on regulatory compliance issues (e.g. new test procedures WLTP and RDE, CO2 fleet targets, On-Board Diagnostic Systems)
- Advising an international automotive manufacuter on the establishment and the contractual design of open CO2 pools
- Advising an international automotive manufacuter on the development of automated driving systems and autonomous vehicles
- Representing a leading international technology firm in administrative proceedings on transposition obligations
- University of Freiburg and Humboldt University of Berlin
- Humboldt University of Berlin (Doctor of Laws)
- Rechtsanwalt, Germany