About Victoria Rowley
Victoria is a senior associate based in Freshfields' London office in the commercial dispute resolution group. Victoria has experience acting for clients in litigation and global investigations.
During her time at Freshfields, Victoria has spent 6 months on secondment with the litigation team of a major international bank.
Victoria's recent experience includes:
- Representing an English holding company in respect of a high-value claim in the Commercial Court arising out of enforcement action taken by its subsidiary.
- Representing a major corporate in shareholder litigation in the High Court arising out of a profit overstatement.
- Advising a professional services firm in respect of allegations in Africa.
- University of Nottingham (Law with American Law, First class honours)
- BPP University (Legal Practice Course, Distinction)
- Qualified solicitor, England & Wales