Ingrid Rois, Associate Disputes, litigation and arbitration
Ingrid is a disputes and antitrust associate in our London office.
Ingrid's practice incorporates competition and general commercial disputes, advisory work, and regulatory and internal investigations.
She has a particular focus on antitrust/competition follow-on litigation and investigations.
During her time at Freshfields, Ingrid has spent six months on secondment to BP.back to tab navigation
- Defending Mastercard in the Merricks v Mastercard proceedings before the UK Competition Appeal Tribunal, the first major consumer claim under the new UK collective proceedings regime and one of the largest damages claims ever brought in the UK. Read more about the litigation in our case study.
- Advising on an internal investigation by a large financial institution into competition and financial regulatory issues in relation to its trading of financial products.
- Advising Asahi Glass in relation to follow-on damages litigation in both the English High Court and UK Competition Appeal Tribunal, following fines imposed by the European Commission after its car glass investigation.
- University of Oxford, UK (BCL)
- University College London, UK (LLB)
- Qualified in England and Wales, and admitted in Ireland
London65 Fleet Street
London EC4Y 1HS
T +44 20 7936 4000
F +44 20 7832 7001 email@example.com