About Olivier Rogivue
Avocat à la cour and solicitor of the senior courts of England and Wales, Olivier is a corporate partner in our global transactions group.
He has a solid track record in relation to cross-border M&A transactions, particularly in the energy, chemicals and defence sectors.
Olivier is fluent in French and English.
- Advising Elengy on the acquisition of Total’s share in Fosmax LNG, owner of Fos Cavaou terminal;
- Advising Energetický a průmyslový holding a.s. on its acquisition of French assets of German-based energy group Uniper SE;
- Advising Saint-Gobain on the sale of its stake in Saint-Gobain Building Distribution Deutschland to Stark Group A/S, a leading Nording building materials retailer and distributor based in Denmark;
- Advising Ceconomy on its acquisition of a stake in Fnac Darty;
- Advising Compagnie Générale des Établissements Michelin SCA, a global leader in tire manufacturing, on its recommended all-cash offer for London-listed Fenner plc;
- Advising Solvay on the sale of Acetow to Blackstone.
- Advising Engie on acquisition of French solar park developer Solairedirect.
- University of Kent, UK (law)
- University of Paris XI, France (LLM)
- College of Law, London, UK (postgraduate diploma in legal practice)
- Admitted to the Paris Bar