Stephan focuses on advising clients on corporate matters as well as domestic and cross-border M&A-transactions.
He speaks German, English and Italian.back to tab navigation
- Advising the insolvent German Air Berlin PLC & Co Luftverkehrs KG as well as the Austrian NIKI Luftfahrt GmbH on the sale of all of their respective assets to several buyers.
- Advising Porsche Holding, the leading global car wholesale and retail company and member of Volkswagen group, on various M&A acquisitions.
- Advising Vonovia SE on the squeeze-out of the minority shareholders of conwert Immobilien Invest SE.
- Columbia University, United States (LLM, 2016)
- Vienna University of Finance and Economics, Austria (LLM, 2015)
- Vienna University of Finance and Economics, Austria (bachelor of science in international business administration, 2015)
- Vienna University of Finance and Economics, Austria (LLB, 2013)
- Central University of Finance and Economics, Beijing, China (exchange semester)
- University of Southampton, UK (exchange semester)
- Clerkship for several courts in Austria
- Research assistant at the Institute for Civil and Business Law at Vienna University of Business and Economics.
- Admitted to the Bar Association of the State of New York (since 2019)
- Austrian Bar Exam (2018) - with distinction
back to tab navigation