Will Robinson, Associate Tax
Will advises on the UK tax aspects of a wide range of transactions.
These include public and private M&A, equity and debt issuances, lending transactions, tax-structured finance, restructurings and tax disputes.
back to tab navigation
- Advising BG Group on its acquisition by Royal Dutch Shell
- Advising Warburg Pincus on its acquisition of Reiss
- Advising a FTSE 100 client in relation to a dispute with HMRC before the First-tier Tribunal
- University of Nottingham, UK (BSc (Hons) Economics, First Class)
- BPP Law School, UK (Graduate Diploma in Law, Distinction)
- BPP Law School, UK (Legal Practice Course, Distinction)
Solicitor, England and Walesback to tab navigation
London65 Fleet Street
London EC4Y 1HS
T +44 20 7936 4000
F +44 20 7832 7001 email@example.com