About Damian Ridealgh
Damian’s practice focuses on the representation of private capital clients, including credit funds, private equity funds and other financial institutions, on capital solutions, special situations and liability management transactions. He also advises private capital clients on complex US and European financings covering acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, restructurings, REIT and fund financings and asset-based lending.
Damian’s recent experience includes advising:
- The first lien lender group in the out-of-court restructuring of the capital structure of Covis Pharma, a portfolio company of Apollo Global Management, Inc.
- Ashford Hospitality Trust, Inc. (AHT) in a $450 million senior secured term facility for Ashford Hospitality Limited Partnership, the operating partnership of AHT.
- Hayfin Capital Management, in a senior secured debtor-in-possession term facility for Avadim Health, Inc. to finance business operations during Avadim's chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings.
- Forest City Enterprises, L.P. (a subsidiary of Brookfield Properties (Brookfield Asset Management)) in an amended $1.2 billion senior secured term facility to reprice and refinance existing indebtedness.
- Trive Capital in its secured credit facilities provided to, and an equity investment in, Terraboost Media Inc.
- Brookfield Property Partners L.P. (a publicly traded company owned, in part, by Brookfield Asset Management Inc.) in its $6.4 billion secured facilities to finance in part its $14.4 billion acquisition of GGP Inc. (f/k/a General Growth Properties Inc.).
- Howden Group Holdings Limited (f/k/a Hyperion Insurance Group Limited) in $1.8 billion first and second lien multicurrency facilities to finance the acquisition by Dual North America, Inc., Howden's specialist underwriting arm, of Align Financial Holdings, LLC.
- Hayfin Capital Management, as lender and agent, in its credit facilities for and a convertible preferred equity investment in, MiMedx.
- Dun & Bradstreet Corporation (a subsidiary of Dun & Bradstreet Holdings, Inc., public company backed by an investor consortium led by THL Partners, Cannae Holdings, Black Knight and CC
- Capital) in a $460 million incremental secured term facility, to redeem in full certain of its senior first lien notes.
- CPPIB Credit Investments in its senior secured credit facilities for David's Bridal, LLC.
- Angelo, Gordon & Co. in its senior secured credit facilities for the Claire’s Stores, Inc. group (a portfolio company of Apollo Global Management).
- GHK Capital Partners in its senior secured facilities to finance its acquisition of ITS Logistics, Inc.
- PennantPark Advisors in its secured credit facilities provided in connection with the acquisition of The Blue Bird Group by HIG Capital.
- BlueMountain Capital in its financing of a sponsor-owned healthcare company.
- The lender group in the out-of-court restructuring and sale of Valitás Health Services, Inc., Corizon Health, Inc. and Corizon LLC (portfolio companies of Beecken Petty O’Keefe & Company).
- 24 Hour Fitness Worldwide, Inc. in a $500 million super priority senior secured debtor-in-possession facility to finance business operations during its chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings.
- Blackstone in its strategic investment in, and financing of, The PMIGroup, Inc.
- Brookfield Asset Management in its $4.25 billion term and revolving facilities to finance in part its $11.4 billion acquisition of Forest City Realty Trust Inc. (n/k/a Brookfield Properties).
- Ad Hoc Group of Lenders to Energy & Exploration Partners in a senior secured debtor-in-possession term facility to finance Energy & Exploration Partners, LLC during its bankruptcy proceedings.
- EQT Infrastructure in its first and second lien senior secured multicurrency facilities to finance its acquisition of WASH Multifamily Laundry Systems, LLC and its subsidiary, Coinamatic Canada Inc.
- Tailwater Capital, as, together with EIG Global Energy Partners, a sponsor of Southcross Holdings LP (c/k/a Southcross Energy), in its senior secured debtor-in-possession facilities to finance Southcross during its bankruptcy proceedings.
- Emerge Energy Services L.P. (a portfolio company of HPS Investment Partners) in a $100 million secured revolving facility to finance operations upon its exit from bankruptcy proceedings.
- CFG Holdings Ltd (Cayman Islands) in an asset-based revolving facility to finance its consumer lending business.
- Citi, as global coordinator, sole lead arranger and physical bookrunner, in its $1 billion first and second lien multicurrency facilities for Environmental Resources Management and certain of its subsidiaries (ERM) (a company within OMERS Private Equity Portfolio) to refinance existing indebtedness.
- EQT Infrastructure in a $350 million first lien ABL revolving facility and in $325 million second lien secured notes to finance its acquisition of Direct ChassisLink Inc.
- JAB Holding Company in its $6.4 billion secured, multicurrency credit facilities
- Estrella Media, Inc. (f/k/a LBI Media, Inc.) in a debtor-in-possession facility to provide liquidity during its chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings and a $180 million senior secured term facility to finance operations upon its exit from bankruptcy proceedings.
- England and Wales
- University College London (LL.M., with merit)
- College of Law, London (LPC)
- Anglia University (LL.B., Honours)