About Dr. Dora Rendessy
Dora advises on a wide range of corporate matters, with a particular focus on corporate governance and ESG-transformation as well as succession planning and trusts/private foundations.
Her clients range from international corporates, financial institutions to family-owned businesses and high-net-worth individuals.
Dora is a true content leader with an empathic and trust-based problem-solving approach, allowing her to provide professional advice beyond mere legal aspects of the matter.
Dora speaks German, English and Hungarian.
- Advising international players on their sustainable transformation, in particular on climate change related matters and supply chain regulation.
- Advising Western Union on the sale of Western Union Business Solutions to Goldfinch Partners and The Baupost Group.
- Advising internationally operating family businesses, e.g. in the automotive and luxury goods sector, inter alia on the restructuring of their corporate governance.
- Advising a multinational, family-owned business headquartered in Germany, with the reorganisation and subsequent divestment of parts of its business.
- Advising UniCredit on the reorganisation of its Central and Eastern European business by way of a demerger and cross-border merger.
- Advising an international (re-)insurance group on the reorganisation and simplification of its structure in Austria.
- Advising Triton on its acquisition of the heat exchanger division of the GEA Group.
- Advising an Austrian financial institution on the spin-off and sale of its banking business.
Board Member of Advisory Council of Research Project "Kontinuität und Bestandsicherung von Familienunternehmen" (Continuity of Family Owned Businesses) www.kbfu.at
- University of Vienna, Austria (law)
- University of Stockholm, Sweden
- University of Vienna, Austria (PhD)
- Assistant professor at the University of Vienna, Austria