About Dr. Hubertus Reinbach
Hubertus advises clients in all areas of collective and individual employment law.
He provides ongoing employment law advice, with a focus on employment and service contracts for senior executives. He also advises on the employment-related areas of corporate restructurings, M&A transactions and societas europaea (SE) projects.
He speaks German, English, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Bucerius Law School, Hamburg, Germany
- National Law School of India, Bangalore, India
- Legal clerkship (Referendariat) at the Higher Regional Court of Hamburg, inter alia, with an assignment at the German Federal Constitutional Court (Bundesverfassungsgericht), Karlsruhe, Germany
- Rechtsanwalt, Germany
- Dissertation Award 2018 of Hamburger Verein für Arbeitsrecht e.V.
- Hugo Sinzheimer Preis 2018 of Hugo Sinzheimer Institut für Arbeitsrecht