Ammina has a wide-ranging Intellectual Property practice, with particular experience in contentious patent, trademark, and trade secrets disputes.
Ammina has a keen interest in disputes of a technical nature, particularly within the life sciences sector, and has a background in molecular biology.
Ammina also advises in relation to more general commercial disputes.
Prior to completing her training contract, Ammina worked as an Advocate and represented clients in a range of County Court matters.
Ammina is proficient in Urdu and Hindi.
back to tab navigation
- Assisting and advising in various substantial patent infringement proceedings, in particular within the pharmaceutical and medical device sector including:
- Advising and representing Becton, Dickinson & Company in relation to strategic patent matters in the medical device field.
- Representing AstraZeneca in, among other matters, court proceedings concerning blockbuster Oncology products.
- Assisting in the representation of Heraeus in English High Court proceedings concerning alleged breach of confidence.
- Assisting and advising in trademark and design right infringement proceedings.
- University of Birmingham, UK (LLM, Distinction)
- University of Law, UK (Legal Practitioners Course, Distinction)
- University of Law, UK (Graduate Diploma in Law)
- University of Minnesota/WSU, USA (BSc in Cellular and Molecular Biology)
- Solicitor, England and Wales