Lucía advises clients on a broad range of corporate transactions, including private mergers and acquisitions, private equity investments and corporate restructurings, as well as company law and general commercial work.
Lucía acts for corporate, private equity and investment banking clients, domestic and international, across a range of sectors.
Lucía speaks Spanish, English and French.back to tab navigation
- Advising Helios Health on its acquisition of the Eugin Group from NMC Health, through the acquisition of a majority stake (and potentially 100 per cent) in the Spanish company, Luarmia, S.L., and of 100 per cent of the stake of NMC Eugin US Corporation, at a combined valuation of €430m.
- Advising the Chinese private equity house Orient Hontai Capital on its €1.9bn acquisition of a controlling stake in Imagina Group.
- Advising Warburg Pincus on the acquisition of Self Trade Bank, S.A.U., from Société Générale’s Boursorama subsidiary.
- Advising Cinven on the €850m sale of Ufinet Telecom’s Spain-based business to Antin Inftrastructures and the €1.15bn sale of Ufinet International, the Spain-based international assets of Ufinet Telecom in Latin America, to a company controlled by Cinven Fund 6.
- Advising Fresenius and its subsidiary Helios Kliniken on the €5.76bn acquisition of Quirónsalud from CVC, on a debt- and cash-free basis.
- Law and Business Administration, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Spain.
- Madrid Bar since 2013.