About Xinyi Qiu
Xinyi is a corporate associate in our global transactions group.
She advises on M&A transactions as well as on general corporate law matters.
Xinyi speaks German, English and Mandarin.
- Advising BorgWarner Inc. on the carve-out and subsequent spin-off of its fuel systems and aftermarket business into a separate, publicly listed company (PHINIA)
- Advising Cinven on the acquisition and carve-out of MBCC Admixtures, a leading global manufacturer of concrete admixtures and sustainable solutions for the construction industry, from SIKA AG
- Advising Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, S.A. on the agreement to acquire selected European assets of Senvion group
- Advising DVB Bank SE, a subsidiary of DZ BANK AG, on the sale of its aviation finance business to MUFG Bank including a €5.6bn portfolio, employees, the operating infrastructure as well as the transfer of the aviation investment management and asset management business to BOT Lease Co., Ltd., an affiliate of MUFG Bank
- Advising Hamburg Commercial Bank AG (formerly HSH Nordbank AG) on its privatization process, including the sale of a portfolio of non-performing loans to Cerberus
- Advising Hamburg Commercial Bank AG on the sale of a several billion euro portfolio of shipping loans to a state owned entity
- New York University, New York (LL.M.)
Legal traineeship at the Higher Regional Court of Hamburg with stages in Hamburg, Beijing and New York (Second State Exam)
University of Hamburg, Germany (First State Exam)
- Rechtsanwältin, Germany