Arianna has a broad practice within the financial services industry.
As a member of both our New York finance and London financial services regulatory teams, she advises depository institutions, investment advisers and other financial services firms on a variety of regulatory matters. These include banking structural reform, recovery and resolution planning and the trading and clearing of derivatives, with particular regard to cross-border aspects and the extra-territorial application of the Dodd-Frank Act and clients' relations with the prudential and securities regulators.
Arianna is interested in all the recent regulatory developments regarding financial technology ('fintech'), with particular regard to the state and federal regulation of blockchain applications, including virtual currencies.
Arianna speaks English, French, German and Italian.back to tab navigation
- Assisting the London Stock Exchange Group with merger talks with Deutsche Börse.
- Advising a central bank regarding investment in US securities.
- Assisting a foreign depository institution on its tailored resolution plan submission to US regulators.
- Advising alternative investment advisers and broker dealers on ongoing Commodity Futures Trading Commission and Securities and Exchange Commission regulatory compliance under the Dodd-Frank Act.
- University of Oxford, UK (DPhil)
- Columbia Law School, USA (LLM)
- University of Trento, Italy (laurea in diurisprudenza; dottorato di ricerca)
- Admitted to practise in the State of New York
New York601 Lexington Avenue 31st Floor
New York, NY
T +1 212 284 4972
F +1 646 521 5772 firstname.lastname@example.org