Arianna has a broad practice within the financial services industry. As a member of both our New York finance and London financial services regulatory teams, she advises depository institutions, investment advisers and other financial services firms on a variety of regulatory matters. These include banking structural reform, recovery and resolution planning and the trading and clearing of derivatives, with particular regard to cross-border aspects and the extra-territorial application of the Dodd-Frank Act and clients’ relations with the prudential and securities regulators.
Arianna is interested in all the recent regulatory developments regarding financial technology (FinTech), with particular regard to the state and federal regulation of blockchain applications, including virtual currencies.
Arianna speaks English, French, German and Italian.back to tab navigation
- Assisting the London Stock Exchange Group Plc in merger talks with Deutsche Börse AG.
- Advising a central bank regarding investment in US securities.
- Assisting a foreign depository institution in connection with its tailored resolution plan submission to US regulators.
- Advising alternative investment advisers and broker dealers regarding ongoing CFTC and SEC regulatory compliance under the Dodd-Frank Act.
- DPhil, University of Oxford, UK.
- LLM, Columbia Law School, US.
- Laurea in Giurisprudenza, Dottorato di Ricerca, Università di Trento, Italy.
- Admitted to practice in the State of New York.
New York601 Lexington Avenue 31st Floor
New York, NY
T +1 212 284 4972
F +1 646 521 5772 email@example.com