Dmitry specialises in general corporate and commercial law with particular emphasis on large M&A and JV transactions. He also advises clients on various aspects of contract law and IP issues.
Before joining our firm in 2011 Dmitry worked at a major metals and mining company.
Dmitry speaks Russian and English.back to tab navigation
- Advising AO Polyus Gold on setting up a joint venture company with Rostec for the participation in an auction for a licence for, and the subsequent exploration and exploitation of, the Sukhoi Log gold deposit.
- Advising the private-sector shareholders of Vnukovo international airport on the airport assets consolidation and the shareholders agreement with the Russian Federation.
- Consulting Novartis on the disposal of its animal health business in Russia as part of its global multijurisdictional sale of animal health division to Eli Lilly for $5.4bn.
- Advising Lebedinsky GOK (a Metalloinvest subsidiary) on a contract for the design and erection of the third line for a hot briquetted iron factory, including the transfer of rights to use the technology.
- Advising Privatbank on the sale of its Russian business (Moscomprivatbank) to Binbank.
- Consulting on the sale of a 50 per cent interest in the fuelling service complex at Vnukovo international airport (one of the largest air transportation hubs in Russia) to Rosneft and the creation of a joint venture to operate the complex.
- Moscow State University Law Department, Russia (2005)
Additional professional qualification
- Degree in legal translation and interpreting (Moscow State University, Russia 2005)
back to tab navigation
MoscowKadashevskaya nab 14/2
T +7 495 785 3000
F +7 495 785 3001